As much as I despise others who deem to blow their own trumpet, there comes a time in all our lives when we are forced to purse our lips and blow.
"Six Nines", my first collection of poetry, will be released on 7th December in Armidale and Tamworth. Tony Bennett (the cricketer, writer, poet, publisher and singer but more importantly than all of those things, friend) will launch the book of 42 poems in Tamworth at Narnia Bookshop on 12th Dec from 10:00am. I'll be joined by son Chris Langston, who will be playing a few pertinent songs and hope any, many, all of my friends and potential customers as possible.
The book will retail for $19.95 and I'm currently investigating how to set up Pay Pal on a website. The limited reviews are so far very flattering and by necessity, extremely accurate! Their are poems about cricket, old mates, love, death, peace and war and many of the experiences we have all had in getting this far.
It may be obtained from Angus & Robertson (Tamworth & Armidale), Narnia Bookshop (Tamworth), Dymocks (Armidale) and The Reader's Companion (Armidale) and from me if I ever manage to get the website thing sorted.
"Six Nines"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after moderation.