Do you agree with the Marks out of Ten from Cricinfo? I am a Hauritz fan so I thought he might have been harshly treated with only 4, but otherwise I agree … From NZ point of view – Vettori should get 10 – If it wasn’t for him NZ cricket wouldn’t exist
A Hauritz fan ... I knew there was one out there somewhere ... Based on performances in this series, I think they are fairly accurate but even though he got ten wickets, I can't get excited by Mitch Johnson. He seems to need something to bring him up. If I was an opposing skipper I'd be saying "don't stir him up".
Do you agree with the Marks out of Ten from Cricinfo?
ReplyDeleteI am a Hauritz fan so I thought he might have been harshly treated with only 4, but otherwise I agree …
From NZ point of view – Vettori should get 10 – If it wasn’t for him NZ cricket wouldn’t exist
A Hauritz fan ... I knew there was one out there somewhere ...
ReplyDeleteBased on performances in this series, I think they are fairly accurate but even though he got ten wickets, I can't get excited by Mitch Johnson. He seems to need something to bring him up. If I was an opposing skipper I'd be saying "don't stir him up".