A little staggering but thecricketragics passed the 10 000 page view mark yesterday after two and a half years of operation. Not bad considering the tally stood at 82 views after six months, when I was hard pressed to get even family to read my posts!
My thanks to all of you who drop in, whether you have done so once or are repeat offenders. The greatest compliment for a writer isn't to be understood or even agreed with, it's actually as simple as knowing someone is reading. Further, the kind encouragement of your comments should never be under estimated.
Cheers.

You've always shown a depth of knowledge of the characters of The Game that most of us can only wish for.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lango, always a good read so I try and check it our regularly.
ReplyDeleteAwesome effort Peter.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Peter always enjoy reading quality journalism.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work. Fascinating reading, insights and comments. Don't need to read much else.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Lango. I head to your description of a day's play before trawling through the cricinfo pages. They're never near as interesting.
ReplyDelete